Registering Your License With The License Server Manager
- Open the License Server Manager and click on Add and select Thinfinity® Workspace:
- Next up, you'll be able to select to register a trial license, or a purchased one via online or offline methods:
- In the next window, you'll be able to enter the e-mail address and the serial key belonging to your Thinfinity® Workspace license. Hit Next afterward:
If the license information is incorrect, you will see this warning: "The license information is invalid". In this case, please verify the following:
- That you are entering the exact email and Serial number sent to you. The best practice to do this correctly is to copy - paste it, being careful not to include any space after or before.
- If the license information is correct, the License Manager will let you know that "The new license has been installed successfully" and its information will be show in the License Manager:
Please keep in mind that you would have to modify the Network ID in the Gateway tab and make sure it matches with all the servers you wish to share the license to.
The Network ID doesn't necessarily have to be follow the same format as the default value
You can changes this to any value, just ensure it matches all the servers.