A Self-Signed Certificate
This option is used to create your own self-sign certificate.
- Go to the Thinfinity® Configuration Manager's 'General'' tab. Click on 'Edit' on an HTTPs connection.
- Click on "New" and , press the 'Create a self-signed certificate' button.
- Fill in the form below with your organization data:
- The "Common Name" field should be filled with the server+domain that will be used to access Thinfinity® Workspace (rdp.mycompany.com).
- Press Create.
- Select the location where you want the certificate to be stored.
- The application will start using this self-signed certificate just created by you.
Note: this certificate is not issued by a known Certificate Authority (CA),and as such, web browsers will warn you they can not verify its authority.