Comment on page
Configure SAML with Centrify
- On the Centrify’s Admin Portal. Click on Apps -> Web Apps
- Click on Custom and next to SAML, press Add
- Give your application a name, and click on the Trust tab
- Click on Manual Configuration, and copy the IdP Entity ID, and download the certificate provided by Centrify, then copy the Single Sign on URL, and the Single Logout URL
- Now, on the Service Provide Configuration, click on Manual Configuration and configure the following:
- After doing these changes, click on the Save button.
Now we need to configure Thinfinity® Workspace with all this information.
- Open the Thinfinity® Configuration Manager and navigate to the Authentication tab, press Add, and then SAML:
- Now we must configure the connection itself:
Service identifier = https://YourThinfinitySite:[Port]
Service Cert File = [Path_To_Your_Certificate]
Service Cert Pass = [Certificate_Password]
Identification Entity = [IdP Entity ID / Issuer]
Single Sing on Service URL = [Single Sign on URL]
Sign-out URL = [Single Logout URL]
Partnet Cert File = [Certificate Provided by Centrify]
Once you configured it properly, click “Ok” and then “Apply”.
- Now go the Thinfinity® Workspace landing page and you should see the Sign in with SAML option now available to use: