Comment on page
Editing an RDS Web Feed Profile
Configuring a profile properly will allow you to take advantage of this feature and create the access schema that suits the company's needs best.
Remember that each profile defines a single computer's desktop or application access, except for the "[any computer]" profile that gives access to all computers.
- Press "Edit" to configure the profile
- First of all, type in a descriptive name for the profile in the "Name" field
- Select the 'RDS Web Feed' Option:
- Complete the 'RD Web URL' field with the Microsoft RD Web Access URL
- Set the credentials to log into the remote machine:
- Go to the permissions tab and set up the permission preferences as follow:
(*) Thinfinity® Workspace supports a user changing the password at his next logon within the Thinfinity® Workspace web interface. Make sure to uncheck the 'Use standard browser authentication dialog' to enable this option
- When you are done with the previous steps, press OK