Editing a Telnet/SSH Profile
Configuring a profile properly will allow you to take advantage of this feature and create the access schema that suits the company's needs best.
Remember that each profile defines a single computer's desktop or application access, except for the "[+]" profile that gives access to all computers.
- Press "Edit" to configure the profile and the following window will be presented:
- First of all, type in a descriptive name for the profile in the "Name" field
- Specify the computer this profile will connect to. Enter the internal IP address or computer name on the field Computer
- Set the port to log into the remote machine:
bt - fix table below
- Go to the permissions tab and set up the permission preferences as follows: